Relieve Pain and Unlock Your Body’s Potential with Massage
De-stress and unwind with a Swedish massage. A Swedish massage relaxes the entire body using long, gliding strokes in the direction of blood flow. The amount of pressure, light or firm, is customized to your specific needs and requests. A Swedish massage provides stress relief, eases muscle tension and will transport you to a tranquil state of relaxation.
Ease pain with a Deep Tissue massage. This full-body massage alleviates pain and eases chronic muscle tension due to overworked muscles. Firm pressure and slow strokes are applied to reach deep layers of muscle tissue and fascia and provide the relief you are seeking in problem areas.
847. 780. 3846
Massages available by appointment only. Call to schedule you session.
|60 min||90 min
Benefits of Massage
- improved blood circulation and increased oxygen to tissues
- boosts your immune cells improved digestionthat help fight colds and the flu by stimulating the production white blood cells which filter and decrease muscle toxins
- regulates high and low blood pressure
- calming of the nervous system resulting in decreased heart rate and breathing and improved digestion
- relief from pain patterns of 8-to-5 desk jobs, specifically back pain and/or shoulder & neck pain
- alleviates chronic low back pain and hip pain
- provides pain relief for athletes who suffer from pain due to repetitive motion
- improved posture by freeing up restrictions in tissue and allowing the body to structurally align more naturally
- relaxing effects help with sleep disorders, anxiety and depression
- alleviates joint and muscle stiffness in patients affected with neuromuscular diseases like Parkinson and MS.
- increased endorphins which stop the transmission of pain signals